Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) combines endoscopy and ultrasound; this procedure allows a doctor to obtain detailed images of the digestive track. The ultrasound portion uses sound waves thereby creating high quality images of internal organs. The images obtained with EUS are often more accurate and detailed than images provided by traditional ultrasound which must travel from the outside of the body.
EUS is also a less invasive method of performing biopsies and also helps avoid possible damage to surrounding organs.
FREE PERSONAL INJURY LAW BOOK FOR ACCIDENT VICTIMS
In The Rule of 5’s and How THEY Will Sabotage Your Case,™ Bob explains the ins and outs of the injury claims process from the time of injury to the time of settlement or trial. Bob provides basic facts about:
- The filing of the claim and negotiation from start to finish.
- How to negotiate a settlement for injuries sustained from a wide variety of cases including all types of auto accidents, dog bite cases, pedestrian cases, etc.
- Tips on how to deal with adjusters and avoiding the pitfalls and traps they hope you fall into.
- Tips on how to determine the value of your injuries.
- An overview of questions and legal issues that most personal injury victims have.
THIS FREE BOOK IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO PERSONAL INJURY VICTIMS IN ILLINOIS
ALL INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM YOUR SUBMISSION WILL BE HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
Blog, Medical Malpractice, The Law Offices of Robert T. Edens, P.C.