Robert Edens ‘Bob’ is an award winning auto accident attorney with over 20 years of experience fighting for auto accident injury victims. His law firm will provide you with the legal advice you NEED to answer your questions and explain your options.
Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) gave Illinois a five out of five star rating on their efforts to crack down on DUI car crashes. Since 2006 MADD has been publishing The Report; a report that rates every state on their efforts to reduce drunk driving and drunk driving accidents and deaths. While substantial progress has been made, there will always be work to be done until there are no more victims of drunk drivers. The Report rates the nation three-stars on a five-star scale (based on the average of the state ratings). In addition, updated figures show that drunk driving costs the United States more than $132 billion annually.
FREE PERSONAL INJURY LAW BOOK FOR ACCIDENT VICTIMS
Get Your Free Book by Clicking Here
The Rule of 5′s and How THEY will Sabotage Your Case™
An Essential Guide For the Personal Injury Victims
Award Winning Author and Attorney Bob Edens’ Book, “The Rule of 5’s and How THEY Will Sabotage Your Case,” ™ is a Step-by-Step Guide for Personal Injury Victims
In The Rule of 5’s and How THEY Will Sabotage Your Case,™ Bob explains the ins and outs of the injury claims process from the time of injury to the time of settlement or trial. Bob provides basic facts about:
- The filing of the claim and negotiation from start to finish.
- How to negotiate a settlement for injuries sustained from a wide variety of cases including all types of auto accidents, dog bite cases, pedestrian cases, etc.
- Tips on how to deal with adjusters and avoiding the pitfalls and traps they hope you fall into.
- Tips on how to determine the value of your injuries.
- An overview of questions and legal issues that most personal injury victims have.
THIS FREE BOOK IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO PERSONAL INJURY VICTIMS IN ILLINOIS
Category: Blog, Car Accidents