- Find out the road rules, traffic guidelines and laws of the state and stick to them. For example, if you drive below the assigned speed limit or above it or take a sharp cut at an intersection, then your car is likely to collide with another car thereby causing a serious auto accident.
- Driving under the influence or if you drive with a blood alcohol level higher than that is permitted by the law, then your reflexes and vision will be somewhat impaired. This can lead to a serious accident.
- Speeding is not an option even if you are late for work. Try leaving your home on time to avoid situations where you are tempted to speed. Speeding more times than not, leads to car collisions that can have life-threatening effects.
- Never multitask while driving – Applying makeup, eating, texting or reading while driving is a huge distraction and negligence on a driver’s part that can lead to distracted driving accidents. Taking your eyes off the road or not hitting the brakes on time can cause a huge mess, so beware.
- Running red lights is a serious traffic violation that causes multiple accidents. If you run a red light, a car coming from the other side of the cross-section which might not have anticipated this, will collide with your car.
- Get a fresh set of tires, if your old ones have become bald, to avoid your cart from skidding which might result in an auto accident.
- Driving in the rain can be a challenge too since there is little visibility and slippery roads. It is better to avoid driving under such conditions, and if you do, then drive with your headlights on at full-beam, keep your speed slow and be extra careful. If your wipers aren’t working properly then avoid driving in the rain at all costs.
Areas of Practice
- Auto Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Trucking Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Nursing Home Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Wrongful Death
- Work Related Injuries
- Workers' Compensation
Search Our Site
From Our Blog
Free Legal Help Book for Workers' Compensation ClaimsGet Book Now
Lake County IL Dog Bite Injury Victim Legal Advice BookGet Book Now
Lake County IL Personal Injury Victim Legal Advice BookGet Book Now
Connect With Us
Recent Case ResultsShow More
Review Hundreds of Cases to Assist You in Determining the Value of Your Case RShow More
The information contained on this site is not legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. Contacting us via this site does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.Show More..