- Debris of the construction materials poses a great threat as they litter the roadway and make road conditions risky for both workers and drivers.
- Sometimes, there is a warning sign or cones missing due to which drivers don’t know how to safely navigate through the construction zone.
- Poor lighting during the nighttime and misplaced barrels can make driving through the worker zone difficult.
- Equipment and machinery are also hazards that can potentially become the cause of accidents.
- During construction, the number of lanes is decreased, which leads to slower traffic. Some drivers fail to notice this and don’t properly adapt to the change, which results in accidents.
- Speeding, distracted driving, impaired driving, and failing to observe warning signs are some other reasons for construction zone accidents.
Areas of Practice
- Auto Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Trucking Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Nursing Home Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Wrongful Death
- Work Related Injuries
- Workers' Compensation
Search Our Site
From Our Blog
Free Legal Help Book for Workers' Compensation ClaimsGet Book Now
Lake County IL Dog Bite Injury Victim Legal Advice BookGet Book Now
Lake County IL Personal Injury Victim Legal Advice BookGet Book Now
Connect With Us
Recent Case ResultsShow More
Review Hundreds of Cases to Assist You in Determining the Value of Your Case RShow More
The information contained on this site is not legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. Contacting us via this site does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.Show More..