We are a Lake County ATV Accident Law Firm that will Fight to Get You the MONEY You Deserve
For your convenience, we have offices in Waukegan, Antioch, Grayslake and Barrington. If you or someone you love has been injured while riding an ATV, review this website and contact us for your FREE consultation. Don’t let the insurance companies take advantage of you. They have a team of professionals working to deny or reduce your claim. Shouldn’t you have top notched professionals on your side.
Small Personal Vehicle Lawsuits and Settlements with Offices Located in Antioch, Waukegan, Grayslake and Barrington
The Law Offices of Robert T. Edens has over 20 years experience handling accidents that involve all terrain vehicles (ATVs), motor scooters, Razors, Vespas, and Mopeds. If you have been injured, or worse yet, a loved one killed due to a sport vehicle accident, Bob Edens has a team of dedicated and experienced experts to consult with and testify if need be. Together they will fight for the highest possible compensation for you.
ATV Accident Facts and Statistics
- Currently there are 9.2 million all-terrain vehicles in use in the United Sates.
- In the last 25 years there have been approximately 10,000 deaths caused by ATV accidents.
- 5% of these fatal ATV accident victims were in Illinois.
- More than 25% were under the age of 16 with 2% being children under 12.
- Children under the age of 16 account for 27% of all ATV accident fatalities nationwide.
- In the last 10 years, the number of children killed in off-road vehicle accidents increased by 88 percent ATV Accidents and Injuries.
- In 2009, 131,900 people were seriously injured in ATV accidents.
- Of these injured people, 25 percent-or 32,975-were under the age of 16.
- Over the last 10 years, the number of children hospitalized because of ATV accident injuries increased by 109 percent.
- In the last decade the number of children who have been hospitalized due to accidents on 4 wheelers more than doubled.
- 63 percent of children injured in ATV accidents were harmed while driving the ATV.
- ATV riding has a higher risk of injuries than 33 other sports including football, wrestling, snowboarding or skateboarding and basketball.
- In the last 5 years the costs related to ATV accidents went from 493 million to 723 million.
- It is estimated that the total cost (meaning medical, economical and emotional trauma) is 2.5 billion dollars each year for children under the age of 16.
Attorney Edens is dedicated to getting justice for those who suffered a loss or disability through in a ATV, recreational vehicle or sport vehicle accident.
These cases can be difficult, to pursue. The insurance company will lay blame, fault and negligence against the accident victim. You need an experienced recreational vehicle accident attorney who will go to bat to defeat the insurance company’s claims of negligence and if need be, take your case all the way to a jury. Don’t be pushed around by the insurance company. Call the Law Offices of Robert T. Edens TODAY for your FREE, no obligation, consultation. The at-fault party has a team of people working to deny or reduce your claim. Shouldn’t you get a team of professional working on your side.
Small recreation vehicles can cause serious, permanent or catastrophic injuries that will need to be proved by experts and successfully negotiated by a highly experienced personal injury attorney. An experienced personal injury lawyer will have the skills to present the case in a way that will help motivate jurors or the insurance company to award maximum compensation.
Law Firm Representing ATV Injury Accident Victims
Call 847-395-2200 now for a FREE, honest, no obligation, legal consultation regarding your serious injury case. We have meeting space in Antioch, Barrington, Grayslake and Waukegan to serve accident victims all over the Chicagoland area. If need be, attorney Edens can even come to you if your injuries do not allow you to travel.
Providing TOP Notch Legal Advice with Offices in Antioch, Barrington, Grayslake Waukegan
Having substantial experience with recreational vehicle accident claims and often trying these kinds of cases in court, the Law Offices of Robert T. Edens has the skill and expertise necessary to help you. If you or someone you love has been injured on the job call Bob and put his 20+year of experience to work explaining the law and letting you know your options. During the initial evaluation Bob will take a detailed look at you case and let you know whether you need an attorney and exactly what he can do for you. The evaluation is FREE. You will not be pressured in any way to sign a contract. After hearing the details of your case, Bob and you can decide if you need an attorney, and if so, whether his law firm is right for you. THE CALL IS FREE, THE ADVICE CAN BE PRICELESS!
Robert Edens “Bob” is recognized as a top notch attorney that is ready,willing and able to take even the most difficult cases all the way to trial and appeals, if thats what it takes to get his clients the money they deserve. Bob’s law firm has two mottos they like to live by: (1) “We don’t claim we’re the best – OTHERS DO!” – (2) “Others practice law – WE’RE PERFECTING OUR PRACTICE!” To see how others claim we are the best go to our TESTIMONIALS
obert Edens “Bob” is recognized as a top notch attorney that is ready,willing and able to take even the most difficult cases all the way to trial and appeals, if thats what it takes to get his clients the money they deserve. Bob’s law firm has two mottos they like to live by: (1) “We don’t claim we’re the best – OTHERS DO!” – (2) “Others practice law – WE’RE PERFECTING OUR PRACTICE!” To see how others claim we are the best go to our TESTIMONIALS page and watch numerous videos of satisfied clients claiming that Robert Edens is the best attorney for your case. To see how we are perfecting the practice of law, take the time to review just some of the 100′s of pages on this website. Each and every page was written by Bob and his assistant personnel. This is not a canned website, but a host of valuable information for current and prospective clients. It may not have all the glamor of the large law firms, but it shows how we have perfected our practice to provide our clients with TOP NOCHED and PERSONALIZED legal service in the fields of personal injury and workers’ compensation. Bob has been recognized as a top attorney in Illinois, has a top rating in AVVO. He is an active member of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, the American Trial Lawyers Association , and the Lake County Bar Association.