Don't wait to get the help you deserve. Fill out the form below to get your life back on track.
- Antioch IL Workers Compensation Attorney – Auto Mechanic Fired After Work Injury – Settled $7,890.00
- Antioch IL Personal Injury Attorney Chicago Police Officer Excessive Use of Force – Settled $67,000
- Antioch IL Attorney Personal Injury – Excessive Force and False Arrest – Not Guilty
- Waukegan IL Personal Injury Attorney – Malicious Prosecution – Verdict: $60,000.00
- Waukegan IL Personal & Back Injury Attorney – Man Claims False Arrest – Verdict: Not Guilty
- Wauconda IL Trip and Fall Attorney – Man Trips On Sidewalk Outside Shopping Plaza
- Antioch IL Pedestrian Accident Attorney – Pedestrian Struck By Car in Crosswalk
- Antioch IL Personal Injury Attorney – Defendant Not Guilty After Teen Ran Into Street
- Fox Lake IL Personal Injury Attorney – Teen Claimed Plaintiff Was Outside Crosswalk
- Barrington IL Bicycle Accident Attorney-Bicycle/Car Collision in Crosswalk-Verdict: $130,008
Rollover accident in Antioch, Illinois
There are reports of a rollover accident on Rt. 59 in Antioch, Illinois today. Details of the accident will follow as they become known. For more information on rollover accidents and an inside legal prospective <CLICK HERE>.
Robert T. Edens Knows How to Win Your Rollover Case and Get You the MONEY You Deserve for Your Injuries
If you or someone you love was injured in a rollover accident call the Law Offices of Robert T. Edens. Bob and his staff have over 20 years of experience litigating car crash cases, including rollover accidents. Bob and his staff can win your vehicle rollover case and get you the MONEY you deserve. The research and liability of manufactures regarding rollover accidents is very complex. EXPERTS will be involved and it is not advisable that you try to take on the manufactures and insurance companies on your own. There are all sorts of TRAPS for the inexperienced, so please consult an attorney. If you or someone you love has been injured or killed in a bus, SUV, passenger van, or other vehicle rollover, call attorney Bob Edens and get a FREE and honest evaluation of the value of your case.
Most people who have been injured in a rollover accident have a lot of questions and need a place to FIND THE ANSWERS. Bob and his staff have personally designed this web site to answer your questions such as:
- What is my accident claim worth?
- The insurance company has made an offer. How do I know its fair?
- What can I do if the other boater didn’t have insurance?
- What should I tell the insurance adjuster?
- I had a prior injury. How will that affect my case?
- How do know the best personal injury attorney for my case?
Characteristics of Fatal Rollover Crashes
In 2002, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration issued a report entitled, “Characteristics of Fatal Rollover Crashes.” The made conclusions about the chances of occupants suffering major or fatal injuries given various facts. The report looked at:
- The Use of Seat Belts
- Single Vehicle/Multi-Vehicle Crashes
- Buses, Light Trucks and SUVs
- Types of Drivers
- Type of Road
Category: Car Accidents